- What are the certification requirements for a teacher in North Forest ISD? For Texas Certification requirements, please refer to “How to Become a Teacher in Texas” at www.sbec.state.tx.us
- I am applying for an Aide position with the district, is a certification required? Yes, if you obtain a position with North Forest ISD as an Aide, you will need an Educational Aide Certification. To find out more information regarding the Educational Aide Certification, please go to www.sbec.state.tx.us
- What should I do to be considered for a position with North Forest ISD? You will need to apply online at www.nfisd.org to any position (s) you are interested in and are qualified for. By applying online, you are submitting your interest to our applicant pool. Our application is a six-step process and will need to be completed for every position you wish to apply for.
- How does the hiring process work? Principals and hiring representatives are able to view online applications and will contact you directly if there is interest to set up an interview. Once you are offered a position with North Forest ISD, a Human Resources representative will be in contact with you regarding the new-hire process.
- I applied online for a position and now I do not see it posted? Our online job board is updated as positions are opened and filled. If you no longer see a position you applied for advertised, the need has been filled.
- I am already an employee with North Forest ISD. Do I need to complete an online application if I am interested in another position (s)? Yes, you must apply online and/or complete a paper application if instructed by a Human Resources representative. Additional information may be required for certain positions and it is important that each area has your application available for review.
- Where should I have my transcripts and service records sent? All documents needed to complete or update your file must be sent to you. Once you have obtained the items, please bring them by the Human Resources office.